Get Ready for the 2014 Wasatch Community Gardens Spring Plant Sale!
Saturday, May 10
8am - 1pm
720 S Guardsman Way (1580 E), Salt Lake City
Featuring Over 30,000 plants:
- Over 60 varieties of organic heirloom tomatoes
- Water-wise and Utah native plants
- Expanded selection of edible perennials and all organic herbs
- Seed potatoes and onion sets
- Oakdell organic compost for $6/bag
- Some of the most competitive pricing for organics, heirlooms and perennials in the valley!
If you buy 10 of our 4" herbs, you get the 11th FREE!
***The Plant Sale Pre-Sale takes place Friday May 9 from 7:30pm - 8:30pm. Plant Sale volunteers, event sponsors, and donors who have made contributions of $250 or more are invited to the Pre-Sale to get a sneak peek and first pick of all the garden goodies!***
Thanks to our 2014 Plant Sale sponsors!