Saturday, May 11th is our Annual Plant Sale! Buy your heirloom veggie starts, edible perennials, Utah natives, compost, and much much more while supporting your favorite community gardening organization!
Whether you are a regular or a first time attendee of our annual plant sale, the prospect of all of those gorgeous plants can be a bit overwhelming. Below are some regularly asked questions and answers that we hope will make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible!
• Includes all benefits received from Golden Sunflower Sponsorship level (below)
• Logo has top placement on all print and online materials with Wasatch Community Gardens
• Logo and Lead Sponsor acknowledgement on sales receipts
• Opportunity to host an event at our Grateful Tomato Garden
• Special Junior Farmers session for up to 40 children of Lead Sponsor’s employees
• Local food/urban agriculture presentation for employees
Perennials for part shade to full shade should be chosen for your garden not just for flowers but for the foliage and texture. Gardening in shade offers new and unexpected opportunities. From full shade to part shade, let us help you find the right perennials for your garden.