Wasatch Community Gardens' Spring Plant Sale will be held on Saturday, May 7, from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm, at Rowland Hall (720 Guardsman Way in Salt Lake City). The sale will be held in-person only, and it will be fully open to the general public. More than 40,000 plant starts will be available, including...
- An incredible selection of annual vegetables grown at WCG's certified organic Green Phoenix Farm
- More than 85 tomato selections
- Seed potatoes and onion, leek, and shallot starts
- Edible perennials and herbs
- Flowers and grasses
- Select local seed varieties
- Wild Valley Farms bagged compost
- SNAP EBT benefits accepted for all food-growing plants
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-the-minute updates, variety recommendations, and more.
Digital Annual Vegetables Catalog & Variety List
Start planning your garden by browsing the annual vegetable varieties at this year's Spring Plant Sale!
- Quick Reference List of Annual Vegetable Varieties: use this list as a quick-reference tool for planning your annual vegetable plant sale purchases
- Detailed Digital Catalog of Annual Vegetable Varieties: view in-depth profiles of each annual vegetable variety available at the sale, complete with photos, plant care tips and history, etc.
- Tomatoes by Characteristic: browse our more than 85 tomato varieties by various characteristics, including color, size and use.
Event Map: Learn the Layout for Easy Shopping
Meet the People Behind Wasatch Community Gardens' Spring Plant Sale
Thank you to our 2022 Spring Plant Sale sponsors:
Thank you to our 2022 Spring Plant Sale Lunch Sponsors, who will keep our team fueled and energized: Ascent Kitchen, Cafe Trio, Dawn Foods, Harmons City Creek, ProBar, Pizza Nono, and Smith's Food and Drug.
Thank you to our 2022 Season sponsors: